1. War: So that SAF will get more combat practice
2. Engaging in corrupt activities: So that CPIB will get more practice in solving corruption cases (since we are the one of the least corrupt countries in the world)
3. Water shortages: So that PUB can get more practice in resolving water shortages and we get more practice in water rationing
4. Haze: Since Haze hasn’t hit us this year, we may be out of practice giving out masks..
5. Electricity shortages: So that SP services can get more practice in finding electrical faults and we can get used to surviving without electricity until it’s fixed.
6. Internet failures: So that telcos can get more practice and we can learn to live without internet.
7. Terrorist attacks: So that our defense forces can learn to react fast, because simulations just aren’t enough.
8. Crimes: So that our police force can get more practice catching criminals (since we have one of the lowest crime rates in the world)
9. Medical emergencies like SARS: So that our medical professionals will be more well-equipped to handle such situations and our bodies will have more immunity to ensure we can tahan through the crisis when it does happen.